Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cake..

Last sat, i went to my cousin's house...
tat day i plan to make cheese cake(no bake)
I bought the ingredients n i did not follow the recipe...
zzzzzzz....

Went my che che ask me how much butter shud she add in the crumb...
i say i dono....
hahahahaha...
n she was lik....=.="
wakakakaka....
nvm la....
So i continue with the base...

I suppose it is easy..
but seriously, its not!!!....
mayb its de 1st time ba.....><



This is the base...(mix wit butter d)..


After the base, spread the cheese on the base....


tada.....finis.....

But i did not leave it overnight...
N i cut it....
so its lik tofu...
zzzzz...
n my cousin said i fail!!!!....
nvm nvm....
n so i took one of the cake home...

At night, i redo the cheese again...
i add some sugar and oreo....
So it become oreo cheese cake....
N i left it overnight...

Guess wat...
all my cousin luv it...
hahahahaha...
but too creamy....
so, i suppose onli kids will lik it....zzzz
next time i won put too much cheese....
hopefully it wil taste better..
hahahahaha...

Tats all 4 now~~
Have a nice day every1 ^^


4 comments:

Jacyline said...

aiyer..
can eat one bo?

PassionFood said...

I WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!
CREAMY ~ CHEESY ~
My favorite la ~!

rueping said...

si jacy!!! sur can eat la.....c i stil alive...hahahaha....

rueping said...

hahaha...dun worry..next time if i make again, i bring 4 u eat...if u dare 2 eat la...at least u not lik tat JACY!!!!!!....BLEK...haha..

Post a Comment