Friday, February 27, 2009

Back 2 KL..

After we came back from Melaka..
we were feelin a bit hungry...
N so...
we went for our dinner at SHOGUN in sunway pyramid..
My favourite....
Japanese food..
YUM YUM!!..

We went for it's buffet..
cost around 60+ per person..
But very worthy...
BIG fresh oyster!!..
ESCARGOT!!..
LOBSTER!!..
N so on...

But im so sry that i did not took any of tat photo...
coz....
was bz eating...
muahahaha....
Pai sei...

After finis eating onli we took some pic lor..



Haha..
My cousin owez buli me eh ;p..
jk jk..

my cousin n his fiancee..
me, my aunt n my uncle...
hehe...
my aunt was feedin me wit the ladle..(actin oli)..
SWT..
hehe..

Was eatin green tea ice cream...
Dun wana lure u all..
so i make the pic blur..
hehe..


my cousin n his fren went out for dinner a day b4 we went back 2 pg..
after dinner..
go home gamble...
huiyo...
keep losin 2 my cousin nia...
Buli me again..keke!

After the next day, my aunt, uncle n I went back 2 penang..
I zz throughout the journey...
was soooo tired...
hehe..

Went i reach Pg,
my fren wanted 2 giv kin phun a surprise at QB..
coz he is goin 2 Aus soon..(currently at Aus liao)
So my another cousin brin me 2 QB for a movie(pink panther2) b4 meeting my fren..
After the movie, i meet up wit them..
N hav a little chat..
Then we took a group photo b4 i left..


Aiyo..
S.seong aka my god bro showin peace on my shoulder..
Spoil this nice n serious photo nia...
haha..
jk jk..
(dun scold me)

*Thx 2 my cousin,AB for helpin us snap tis photo..
N fetch me here n there a....
haha...

Stay tune 4 more.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment