Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THX THX THX...

A day after valentine...
where my nightmare begin....
Everytin screwed up...
Well...
Many things goes unexpectedly..

Its Monday nit...
N also my worst nit...
I could hardly sleep...
Making the situation worse oli....

But Mr. L acc me til 2am..
On the phone...
Even we hav nth much 2 say or chat..
But stil...
I feel beter...

His credit sure very low liao...
haha..
Thx alot...

Then the next day...
I stil kinda moody la...
No sense of direction(life)...
wakaka...
But stil i manage to put my prob aside...
Experiences.....

But~..
My grandma stil found out tat im havin prob...
She my super woman...
Wakaka..
N i told her everytin..mostly..

Wed...
i ask jacyline 2 fetch me go hostel...
coz got badminton...
N i talk 2 her for soooo long...
around 2hr....
She share her experiences wit me..
she expert..
wakaka...
Durin tat time, my dear vily not around..
haha..
Anyway, thx 2 jacy alot...
u r a gud listener..(mr beh teach wan...general studies)
hehe..

after a few weeks...
things settle down liao...
but prob din settle yet la..
jus i settle down my tin from my side..
><

After draggin for sooo long...
finally we settle liao...
hehehe...

But i dun feel anytin la...
tats weird...
my fren, ah wei keep askin me y i feel nth wan...
but i really worry...
worry y am i so ok...
wakakakaka...
Im tough...;p jkjk

but stil not really satisfied la....
coz til now i stil dono wats the prob..
N wats goin on behind all this...

Ytr, suppose hav badminton...
but jacy they al hav stat test the next day...
so cancel again...
but its ok la..
i wen to work awhile..
N vily they al fetch me from my workplace..

We went back 2 hostel..
Chat awhile n view blog...
Then wen to QB juz 2 buy cakes..
san san n jacy wana eat cake so badly...
=.=

Then after eatin, we do mask....

Wil continue wit some photo on the next post...
Too long ler...

To be continue~

p.s. thx to everyone who owez there 4 me n support me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment