Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stress....

Nowadays damn bz..
Test comin...
Assignment come in one shot...zzz
But the worst is...
my accounting...
its already week 6 n i totally dono anything bout it....
well, this next wed is my account test...
bury me!!!!..

I canot fail.....
but i really dono....
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!....
samore every week hav statistic lab assignment...
Everyweek!!!...
N econ assignment..CSC assignment...Statistic assignment..
haizzzz...
luckily Acc assignment not yet giv...
Really can ki siao..

Ytr jus finis my csc test..
this comin tues i muz pass up stat assignment n hav test on stat oso..
then wed is my ACC test!!
i left few days 2 catch up on account oli..
I need Sophia n Jacyline soooo much....
n of coz vily too...(ltr jealous pula)..haha

But weird la..
i suppose ask vily coz she in Acc n finance 1...
but i go n ask jacy n sophia which take marketing n management..
haha..

k la..
til here..
need concentrate in stat now..
mr.bark scold d~
haha..
Tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment