Friday, May 29, 2009

Wantan~

That day my aunt suddenly 1 2 cook wantan soup..
Then after our breakfast,
we went 2 market...
Tat is the 1st time we go there...
N during tat time, most of the stall clean up d...
coz its quite late...

We wanted 2 buy prawns..
But we cant find the stall..
so we go n ask the person who sell vege, where got sell prawn..
zzzzzzz..
then, a uncle yell at us...
He perli us.....
If u wana buy prawn, come 2 the stall which sell prawns la...
where got ppl go 2 vege stall 2 buy prawns?....
me n my aunt is lik so SWT!!!!...
coz his stall is all cleaned up..
nth left...
N he expect us 2 know tat he sell prawns...
so,nvm...we 4giv him....ish...

We bought prawns n pork n dumpling's skin n some vege...
Then we went home....

We started 2 cook!!!!..
Nice~...
But my aunt n I hav different thought...
she wan the prawn 2 be a whole..
But i want it 2 be chopped..
so we make our own..
different recipe....
hahaha..











I do wan (above)





My aunt do wan...
Haha..
We wrap different shape...

Its so delicious....
yumyum..
Its our 1st time..
n no ppl teach us lei...

But i know its easy....
coz this afternoon my fren was perli-ing me...
Edward n keat how..
they say wen flu, they can make better wan n lots of it...
WOOOW!!!...
i dun think any1 wil wan2 try the wantan they make!...
Blek!!..
Haha!..


Na...
Edward aka Edoz...
I updated my blog ddddddd..
satisfied?....=.=
hahaha..
jk la...
N y Edoz?..not Edwd?..zzz

Haha..
K la..
Til here~
Nitz

No comments:

Post a Comment