Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eat Eat Eat..

I went to QB with my family..
They wanted to have their dinner at Canton-i..
My aunt(Amy) wanted to share her food with me..
So i agreed..

She ordered a plate of 'Char Hor Fun'..
I dun lik Hor Fun wan..
But she told me it is delicious..
So ma ok lor..

I oso ordered a mix fruit dessert..




I really enjoy the dessert..
The blended ice is so fine n smooth...

Wen the Hor Fun was served,
I tried and i don really enjoy it!!..
Since my aunt love it soo much...
I expect she can finish it lor...
But..
She eat less than half of the plate..
Proven she lied to me...
Blek!!...
Erm, actually i understand she wana on diet eh..
Wakakaka...

Anyway, after that, we went for a walk..
I bought an ear ring..
Then, we went home..

That nit, i couldnt sleep..
So i play Chor Dai Ti wit my uncle..
Until 1.30am..

After Playin, he wanted to cook maggie mee 4 himself..


He added 2 prawns, 2 BIG scallop, n some abalone slice..



Wow!!..

Delicious...
N of coz....
I took one of the scallop n 4 slices of abalone..
Hahaha...
Yummy!!..



After that, i went to bed around 2am..



That's all for now..
Stay tune 4 more..

No comments:

Post a Comment