Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pray Pray

2day i fetch my aunt to public bank n there was no parking space..
Walao...
Damn gai nia...


So,I drop her n i started to search for a parking space..
After many rounds, finally.......
I manage 2 park the car...
Fus~...

After that, i bring my aunt to 'Tai Tei Eia'(a temple) to pai ang kong..
Haha..
We oso need to pass the bad luck(kuih tai suih)..
Most of them say that horse dun hav 2 kuih tai suih..

But wen i reach there, de person who who take cares of the temple told my aunt that horse oso must kuih tai suih lei..
So i oso need lor..
N all de horses out there, pls go n pass all ur bad luck o!!..
I took a lot of the pic wen i reach the temple..

Sadly, wen i reach home, n wanted 2 bluetooth2 my laptop,
i accidentally delete some from hp coz i mark some photo..
N accidentally press tio 'c' ...
Shit nia...
So..there left a bit oli lo..
N here are some of the photo..


This is the temple we went to...



This is a BIG joss stick....Haha...


Haha..This is my hand after the praying...

Hehe...N guess wat..
I touch my dad's white shirt with my hand while the red powder thingy stil on my hand..
N his shirt is still quite new lei...Haha..Pai sei nia...
Perhaps my dad can take it as a body glove logo on a billabong shirt la..Wakaka!!..

This is all the photo i got...
Haiz..So disappointed nia..
But nvm la..
Stay tune 4 more la.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment