Saturday, January 17, 2009

Manicure & Pedicure

Yesterday i went out with my aunt(Nini)..
We were planning to go gurney..
But b4 that, we drop jojo(dog) for grooming..

N we went to fetch one of her friend,Ah Li..
Ah Li wanted to for a pedicure 1st b4 we go to gp..

So, went to the shop..
It is well decorated..










Ah Li is sitting on the red chair..


My aunt is helpin the owner to serve Ah Li..
Haha..
She is gud at many things..
especially in make up..
If anyone interested can find me for her contact number yea..
Haha..XD

After a long time at the shop...
my aunt was very hungry liao...
but Ah Li's pedicure was not done yet..
N she decided to come back again 2moro to complete her pedicure...
Haha..

Then, we went to Taman Emas for laksa...
After that, we cant make it to gurney as i need 2 reach home early..
So pai se...
Haha..

We then drop Ah Li back home..
Fetch Jojo...
And drop me back home..
Well, i really enjoy myself..
especially having Jojo in the car..
Haha..
But sadly i dint manage to take Jojo's photo..
forget jor...
Haiz..
Perhaps next time ba.. ;p

Wana go watch tv liao..
Tata : )
Hav a nice day everyone XD

No comments:

Post a Comment