Monday, March 23, 2009

Become kor kor liao =.=

Ytr my cousin's wife which is my che che(i use 2 cal her tat)..
she deliver her baby liao...
she deliver at 4am plus i suppose..
CONGRATS!!
its a baby gal...^^

But currently my che che is kinda weak..
coz she din exercise 1 lor..
haha~

N ytr my cousin was askin me wat should his daughter cal me...
i was lik..sister lor?..
n he told me....
KOR KOR la..
i got nth 2 say...
but jus a....HUH?...
SO OLD?...

Haiz....
muz admit im old liao lor...
wakaka...
not bad oso la....
young kor kor ma...><
juz now admit old..now deny pula....
Hahaha..

Anyway...
Happy Birthday, baby gal...
i stil do not know her name yet..
coz ...
my cousin wanted 2 get a name 4 her after she's born..
So...wen i know her name oli wish her again la...hehe..

tats all 4 now^^
tata~

3 comments:

Y.S.Seong said...

kor kor is good....many people wan do kor kor also hard ner.....haha...jkjk...

rueping said...

=.= ...kor kor is old old d ne...haha..but stil..i'll accept the fact of bein a kor kor..:) hehe

Y.S.Seong said...

enen then gud luh~~~

Post a Comment