Friday, March 20, 2009

Split second..

Haiz..
Everytin change in split second...
juz in one week time...
my life change alot...
many thing juz come n go... *(nth 2 do with ks..dun misunderstand..haha)

its juz too fast...
only a handful of ppl wil understand wat i type...
so i won keep it long..
><


anyway...
its been two week im havin nightmare..
walao..
scary...
haiz..
cant hav a gud zz...
But its ok...

nowadays nth 2 do..
so sien...
ytr i wen to upload some pic in frenster...
coz so long din upload liao..><

my uncle n aunt juz came back from phuket ytr nit..
they bought me a t-shirt.. kinda nice..
juz a plain t shirt wit words on it..
i luv wordings..
haha..







I lazy 2 upload d...
for more pic...
visit my frenster...
thx..

Oh ya..
n on my way back home juz now..
i saw edmund...
kena accident...
but he is ok..
but his car....
kena abit la...
so i call vily n ask her 2 giv edmund a call..
i suppose he is ok ba..

k la..
til here..
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment