Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8/4

Yesterday vily n jacy fetch me at 2somtin..
N we went to British Council..
They register for the course..
As for me...
stil struggling...

Then, we went to new world park..
As usual, starbuck again..
Haha...
Vily hurt her feet, so she wil not join us 4 the dance..
But jacy say she 'siuk puih'..
means a little bit oli, she make it as if very big n very pain..
wakaka..
N i laughed...
Then kena shoot by jacy..sayin im suik puih too...
Chew! i admit... n im proud of it..><

Back to starbuck..
I got nth 2 do...
Jacy intro me a new game from facebook..
dono wat farm harvest thing...
Wil try it ltr..
We force vily to dance but she's wearin a skirt...
So, i pull her out from starbuck to shop for a pants..

However..
we din manage to buy a pants...
N we walk 2ward the food court...
I ask her whether wana eat anytin..
N she feel lik eatin too..
But i din bring my wallet out n vily oli hav credit card...
zzzzz...

So, we went back 2 find jacy..
I ask jacy 2 follow us..
N we eat fried osyter!...
not bad not bad...

Around 5somtin, San San meet us at food court..
She order a Fish maryland..
N jacy say...
Ltr she serve u chicken instead of fish....
Haha..
N as wat jacy said.....
She really serve san san a chicken maryland...
wakakaka...

Then Jacy n me went to danzity...
She was so sleepy...
N i feel so borin...
But after the dance..
kinda fresh already...

Durin the choreography,
Sean teach us to show a diamond shape usin our hand...
But then....
he turn to me n purposely show me a broken heart...
WALAO...
teruk nia him....
he muz perli me every week wan...
Abo he dun feel gud...
But i dun care..BLEK!..

Anyway...
he's kinda fun too...haha..
especially wen the time vily n me kek si him..
haha...
actually not kek him la...juz we really stil beginner ma...
hehehe...

After that, me n jacy went 2 find vily n san san..
N go home...
keke..

No comments:

Post a Comment