Saturday, April 18, 2009

Went 2 gurney..

Ytr i suppose 2 zz early..
but i was addicted 2 chess...
actually not addicted la..
jus i keep on losing..
N i jus bei syok..
Ish!!..

Then ended up play until 1.30am..
hahaha..
nvm la..
chess gud 4 my brain...
wen i decided 2 giv up, i saw bboy chat wit me on facebook at around 12am plus..
paisei..
din notice...

Wen i reply him..
he say i so late oli reply..
wakaka..
damn paisei..

Then chat n chat til nearly 2am..
1st time i so late zz..
i mean not due 2 study la..
haiz..
luckily din become 'panda'..
wakaka...
He lagi keng...
2.20 samore can send gud nit msg 2 me..
Nonit zz 1 ar?..

2day i went 2 gurney wit my mum, grandma n aunt..
Haha..
Then Bboy told me he work there..
hrm.....kk...
N i saw miranda n mei ling there..

We shop until 2somtin...
my feet hurts already..
T.T..

Now reached home n....
continue with my chess..
hahaha..
Til here~
Tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment