Monday, April 27, 2009

Dad's Birthday!!..

Last sat is my dad's bday..
I last minute oli get 2 buy my dad's present..
Damn teruk nia...
I went 2 gurney two times tat week but cant make up my mind wat 2 buy....

I went to parkson with jacyline to look for shirt..
But nth make me feel right...
N we r rushing to british council...
Damn sien...

On fri..
I went 2 work n my cousin ask me if i bought my dad's present already..
N i say not yet..
Dono wat 2 buy...
wana buy somtin he need daily..
So, after some discussion..
i decided 2 buy him a sunglass..

After work, my cousin brin me 2 BJ..
N i bought this...






I lik it alot....
N i suppose my dad shud lik it too..
hehehe...

On Sat...
we celebrate my dad's bday at nit..
We went 2 QBM for dinner..
Then went shoppin as usual...
muahahaha....

After that..
we went home n cut the bday cake...



My bro n my dad...
He purposely wan me 2 take his pic 1...
kesi kesi....
Ask him move away, he dun1...blek!...
hahaha...

Anyway, its ok la...
hehe..
See de smile on my dad's face...
huiyo...
so xin fu!!..
^^...

Then...
the next day...
i treat my mum n dad go island red cafe eat dinner..
i lik the cake there...
But too bad mint cheese cake finis liao..
haiz...

Hopefully my dad hav a great bday..
HAPPY BDAY DAD..
LUV YA..
muackss...

No comments:

Post a Comment