Friday, April 24, 2009

Keep on eating...

Last sat, dono y we suddenly go eat japin..
My dad, mum, me n cute little emily..><

hahaha...
Now japin hav more variety of food already..
more choices....
compare 2 last time...



I took some photo but they r not very clear...
sry 4 that..
i think my cam's focus hav prob...
paise..



I order curry udon....
its beef 1...
Not bad...


My dad order this set...
fried rice + noodles...
But.. during tat time, my dad is enjoyin the bowl of noodles..
hahaha...
I luv the fried rice..
Yum Yum..


Then, my mum order this..
if im not wrong, this is call oishii..
mayb...
forget d..
hehe..

On wed, after my dance class..
we went for steamboat...
its been so long that i din gather with all my fren..
I mean CFP 1..
wakaka...
but thx 2 jared oso...
if not he convince me n offer me this tat, i won be goin..
he 'sacrifis'....
he promise me 2 fetch me home b4 9pm...
even he drag some of the time...
but stil, Thx alot...
haha...


The buffet steamboat is quite worthy..
jus that i hav gastric tat nit...
so 'lucky'...
so..i pay rm18 for ice cream..
haha...
i ate lots of ice cream...

At 1st, vily say she take 2scoop n i share with her..
but ended up she finis everything..=.=
Then i go n get the ice cream myself...MINT!!!! my fav...
i took 1scoop n jared say i selfish..din take 4 him...
So i took another scoop...
N we share....

Well, my classmate already knew tat me n jared r lik tat...
but Joy misunderstand..
i suppose her name is Joy..
coz i dint mix with her b4..
Anyway, me n jared clearly r buddy...
Wakaka..

After that, jared get me another 2 scoop..
wakaka..
coz i cant really eat...
oli can eat ice cream....
Get vily's sickness...
addicted 2 ice cream....
nvm la...twins ma...i understand....



Wen i reached home, i smell so awful...
Yuck!!..
but i really enjoy myself...
With all my 'crazy' fren...
hahahaha....
thx alot...

p.s: special thx 2 jacyline n vily...they really help me alot n fetch me here n there...thx..luv u all~ muackss haha..




1 comment:

PassionFood said...

so welcome a cat ~
love you ~

Post a Comment