Friday, May 8, 2009

All in a sudden...

I decided 2 join the gym..
But i kena nag n nag n nag by a gud n caring 'lecturer'..
WOW!!..
coz of tat...
i can hardly zz...
really sux...
but i understand...
so...
i decided not 2 join...
surrender 2 u...'raise up my white flag'

N ytr...
surprisingly i went 2 inti n register for DCMAU...
i dono y i do tat...
i din really discuss with anyone n i did it...
i enrol...
zzzzz....
really scary la me....
some of my fren get shock n say i change drastically...
actually i also dono wth im doin...
jus hav de feel 2 enrol n join...
mayb tat is de right decision4 me 2 make...
But seriously....im SCARE!!!..
im all alone...
haizzzz...
no fren at all...
INDEPENDENT....

K la..
cheers for this comin monday..~
YEAH~...=.=

3 comments:

Jacyline said...

hey gal...
be independent d luu....

PassionFood said...

Haiya , you will be fine ~
and maybe
May intake will have more leng zaissss ~
ahahaa ~

rueping said...

hahaha...guess wat..seriously, my class eh boy boy not bad lei..perhaps me n vily can get wan lei...ahahahahaa..jacy now stil canot...hanging away ><

ya..now independent d...zz..but really sienzzzzz
as usual, siao with u all beter...
coz u all know la...u all siao eh ma :p

Post a Comment