Friday, May 15, 2009

Not bad..

After 1 week of school, not bad actually...
Haha..
Now jared join me in DCMAU!!..
Cool....
Plus my classmate is very frenly...
Small class can communicate beter...XD

Currently doin CSC assignment...
dont really get it..
But i try my best la...
i dun1 2 fail!!!!!!!!!!!...
canot canot canot....
canot retake!!!..
pressure nia...><

But im sur its beter than curtin...
T.T
aiyo..wen join curtin, dono how wil it be....
Haiz....
Sux la!!...
NVM LA...
stil a long way...

Last thurs jacyline n vily din go B.council..
so i oso ponteng...
i went 2 auto city eat Tao...
very nice..
I eat ALOT!!!!!.......
Gain weight is 4 sur.....
wel...
no comment on tat...
jus accept the fact tat im fat.......
my mum keep remind me of tat...
hahahaha....(sudah biasa)zzzzzzz

Wel, nowadays kinda siao left 4 dead...
kena jared's influence...
hahaha...
But really fun la....
Thx!~..
K la..
Til here...
need 2 rush my assignment.....haizz...

Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment