Monday, May 4, 2009

Went 2 gym..

Last Sat, i went 2 gym with edmund..
He fetch me there...
Its been 1 week since i keep on eatin non stop...
Gain weight......
Walao...
N the worst thing is....
on sunday is my cousin's wedding day....

So, one day b4 his weddin, i went 2 gym...
I know its 2 late....
But stil....
beter then stayin at home doing nth but eat again n again....
haha...

After the gym,
my leg hurts alot...
de instructor ask me 2 do sit up, but my leg hurts....
zzzzzzz...

The next day, my whole body ache til i can hardly move....
But im tough...
Hahahahaha....
I endure the pain...
Til de end of the day~...

My mum drop me at saloon 2 set up my hair..
After tat, i go home n ready for the dinner...
But i last minute oli make up...
btw tat time, i stil can play psp with my cousin..
hahaha...






That nit,..Very nice....
everyone enjoy themselves..
We took quite a lot of pic n..
some of them hav free dance..
N they can hav all the wine, whisky n beer they want...
Really cool!!...

On mon, i went 2 gym again....
i left 2more trail.....
then most probably i'll join...even though some of my family member dun really surpport me 2 join....
But its really ok...
I know wat they r thinkin n i understand how they feel....
But stil, im a big gal d...
i know wat im doin...
i know u all luv me...i really do...
i promise tat i'll be careful in doin anything n think twice b4 doin it...
believe me..

N back 2 my topic...
2day i din go 4 gym..
coz my arm really hurt...
plus edmun hav clas til 6pm..
N he'll go around 6somtin or 7pm..
so, i won be goin out after tat time...
Haha...

k la..
til here~...
tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment